Sunday, April 19, 2009

50 Free Songs + 1 Free Audio Book

Click here or go to emusic.com/netgear50 to get 50 free songs and 1 free audio book. I just downloaded and cancelled right away, although their marketing scheme nearly worked on me. It isn't a bad deal, I just didn't want to commit to buying music monthly.

Their music selection is limited, but if you look around there's some great stuff. They had a lot of great audio books. I downloaded the entire "Message" translation of the Bible- a pleasant translation to listen to.

The music I downloaded was: John Denver, Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Lecrae, Watermark (live), Green Day, Chris Rice and Van Morrison. Quite a study in contrast...

BTW: I'm loving Lecrae's new album! I got bit by the hip-hop bug back at Eat Concrete skatepark in Omaha during the early 90's. Only Lecrae is a little more redemptive than Eazy-E, NWA, Doctor Dre, and Public Enemy. Lecrae's rhymes inspire me to be more sold out for Christ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about 50 free songs. I'm not about to give anyone a credit card # no matter how good the offer seems.....Too many SCAMS out in the etherworld. I'm sorry to say you can't trust anyone these days....pio