Wednesday, May 6, 2009

All Natural Fertilizer

I don't do this very often, but I want to give a little advertisement for organic, chemical free fertilizer.

If you like what you see below, you'd LOVE our organic fertilizer/pre-emergent that we used for the first time this year. 

Granted, it costs a little more than what you'd pay with your traditional chemical fertilizers, but this is amazing. You can literally eat the stuff. Who doesn't want a fertilizer you can eat?  

Anyway, it works like a charm.

I just took this picture of my front yard today. It speaks for itself. 

How handy is that... 
"Johnny, come inside- it's time for lunch" 
"But mom, I want to eat on the lawn"
"Okay, I'll set it right here on the grass...if you don't eat it all, it will make great compost."
"Thanks mom"

Go organic: it's the safe and ineffective solution for a beautiful lawn.

3 comments:

Jed said...

Whenever I see a manure spreader or honey wagon rolling across the field I think to myself "I'm kinda hungry, I gotta get me some of that!"

Jason Funk said...

I think you need to find some all natural herbicide.

Metropuritan Mark said...

Margaret,

Thanks for the comment!

- Mark