Saturday, May 31, 2008

More on my lettuce

Leatha just started to compost for our garden. In case you didn't know, we have an all-natural, chemical-free, non-genetically modified and organic garden...

As Leatha was chopping most of my orange hair off today, she said out of frustration, "I can't even use this in my garden...too many chemicals."

But I keep trying to argue (to no avail) that if we had a non-natural, chemical-laced, genetically modified, and synthetic garden we might actually have an abundant garden.

So for now I'm holding onto my orange hair, as I might secretly throw it in the compost bin (tonight?). If we get some freakishly big heads of cabbage you'll know why...

1 comment:

Laura Lynn said...

Need a placenta for your compost pile? My husband won't let me sell it on ebay.