Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday, Cameron!


We asked Cameron some questions on his birthday...

What is your favorite song? "I like to sing 'One Way' with Beck.'"
Name your favorite possession. "Only 1? My Larrymobile because the wheels go fast on it and it's really cool."
What is your favorite meal and dessert? "Pizza, corn, and ice cream."
What would you like to be when you grow up? "Policeman."
Is it ever ok to lie? "No."
What is your favorite thing to do with your family? "Play games-especially PIG."
Who is the nicest person you know? "I can't think of anyone. A lot of kids I know are little and they hit me."
What does it mean to love someone? "That's a hard one...like love your neighbor?"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe he is 5. Enjoy your day celebrating. :)

Blessings,
Jenny