Friday, April 25, 2008

POISON INVADES ARANT HOME!!!!

Leatha is a granola mom.
Mark is a fruity pebble dad.

We make a great team.



Against her will, I made Leatha purchase the "Fruity Dyno-Bites" with her "Malto-Meal" coupon. That same day she brought home a 50 lb. bag of oatmeal from her food co-op. Maybe sometime I can get Leatha to post on her co-op, how she got 2 free bags of cereal, and what in the world she does with 50 lbs of oatmeal!

But it wasn't without bargaining that I managed to get this poison into our home. I assured Leatha that we wouldn't use the Dyno-Bites for the main course of a breakfast meal. We would only use it as a "dessert"... (which usually amounts to Mark eating it whenever he wanders into the kitchen).

I figure that just by marrying Leatha she has added at least 4 years onto my life (healthy eating and living habits). But I have not contributed quite as much to the marriage- fun and fruity pebbles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have "Cereal Sundays" when only the "poisonous" cereal can be eaten! Plus it makes for quick clean-up before church!

The Overman's

Anastasia said...

hilarious. we have much more granola and oatmeal around here--we go through the oats so fast and it's only the two of us. I think alex does miss the fruit loops days of his youth though.

Jill Paullus said...

Yes! Please do have Leatha post about her coop and her coupons!!! :)