Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Postal Service

They are a sweet chill band. Great to have in the headphones while studying at a coffee shop.

BTW: I subscribe to Yahoo Music, which allows me to download all Yahoo's songs on my computer and mp3 player (it must be compatible with subscription music. I.e. it won't work on an ipod). It costs $10 bucks a month. Individual songs can be purchased for .79 if you want to own them for life. Rhapsody is another popular music subscription service. This works well for me, because I like to listen to a wide range of music. For example, in the last 2 hours at this coffee shop I've listened to Enya, John Coltrane, Yanni, The Postal Service, and Guns 'N Roses ("Sweet child o mine" happened to be on my playlist, and we all know you can't stop that song once it starts- that might be the best guitar hook of all time.)

No comments: